Department: People & Culture
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be able to turbo-charge People & Culture projects and initiatives to provide best-in-class employee experience to our global team. You’ll be hands-on and self-motivated, someone who is very familiar with the end-to-end employee lifecycle. You’ll be working on all things people-related, supporting people initiatives and business leaders with their teams. A people-focused and results-driven individual, you’ll also be able to bring the projects to life whilst supporting our day-to-day Tideans needs. Working as part of the People Team you will ensure our people are taken care of and are happy, engaged and recognised.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating, implementing and executing on new People & Culture projects and initiatives, including implementation of new benefits, implementation of new software, company-wide and local social events
- Running, assessing and improving existing initiatives, including benefits, software, performance assessment processes, compensation reviews and trainings
- Collaborating on regional and global employee communications
- Responding to employee queries
- Supporting employee lifecycle management processes such as onboarding, termination, personal data changes and internal transfers
- Supporting contract preparation and employee documentation such as reference letters, promotion letters, salary increment letters etc.
- Constantly aiming to improve service delivery and customer service by making recommendations and improvements on existing and new policies, processes and procedures
- Researching and suggesting new people technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations and to add value to employee experience, engagement and wellbeing
- Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
- Assisting with employee relations cases related to performance and absence management
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 3 years experience in human resources role, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment as People OOps Specialist, HR Generalist or People Advisor
- You’re CIPD certified or partly certified
- You have great knowledge of UK employment legislation, and at least some experience with HR compliance
- You have previous experience working across the whole employee lifecycle including onboarding, performance management, absence management and offboarding
- You have a proven track-record of a proven track-record of running initiatives and increasinging employee engagement
- You’re organised with strong problem-solving, interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- You’re resourceful in your approach to resolving day to day HR issues and queries
- You have an eye for detail, and focussed on delivery and quality
- You’re team-orientated, with excellent interpersonal skills, down to earth and fun to work with
- You have excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You may also have some familiarity with Lattice and BambooHR
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.