Information Security Analyst
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
As an experienced Information Security Analyst, you’ll help take our security processes to the next level. Our scaling security team is responsible for securing Tide, our Tideans, and our Members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in maintaining our Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Supporting the infosec internal audit program ensuring conformance with our ISMS
- Conducting and completing third party security risk assessments and third-party reviews.
- Providing expertise in compliance programs for regulator and compliance frameworks
- Coordinating internal and external reviews for security frameworks
- Conducting annual reviews on currently on-boarded vendors
- Helping the People team engage the business with regard to Security Awareness
- Reporting security status and events to management
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the information security field
- You have good knowledge of information security principles and practices
- You have very good IT knowledge e.g. development, support, infrastructure, etc.
- You have knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework and ISO27001
- You are able to translate technical requirements into business language and explain in layman terms
- You are able to act in an internal consulting capacity
- You are able to work in an international environment
- You have an appetite to learn and follow current trends
- You are able to develop positive relationships and act as an ambassador for information security
- You are experienced with automation
- You have excellent oral and written English
- You have 2+ years of scripting/coding (Python, Java, Ruby etc)
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options [Take out if not relevant to role]
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.