Information Security Analyst
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
You’ll be an information security expert, with a great eye for information security risk reduction and continual improvement opportunities. If fast-paced environments, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale-up appeal to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. You’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated security specialists who interface with all areas of the business in order to drive down information security risk at Tide, whether it is technical, procedural or cultural.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Managing information security risks in accordance with Tide’s Risk Management Framework
- Managing and improving Tide’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Liaising with subject matter experts across the business to identify information security risks and opportunities for improvement
- Maintaining Tide’s ISO 27001 certification programme
- Reporting ISMS performance metrics and key risks to senior management
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve implemented, maintained and supported an ISO 27001 program
- You’ve performed information security risk assessments
- You have good technical knowledge in the field of information security
- You have experience managing and tracking ISO 27001 remediation efforts
- You have knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements and controls
- You have experience working within an Agile startup
- You have knowledge of modern corporate environments encompassing Zero Trust paradigms and SaaS technologies
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Flexible working options and WFH equipment allowance
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.