Lead Product Manager – FinTech
As a Lead Product Manager for Managed Services, you will be responsible for launching and scaling an exciting new product that serves the needs of small businesses around the globe. Managed Services is a marketplace that provides small businesses an access to the trusted professionals – from accountants to payroll experts – that have been fully vetted, enabling the members to outsource mundane admin tasks and focus on growing their business instead. If you are excited about shaping new products including conducting customer discovery, identifying product-market fit, and achieving fast scaling – this role is for you.
Working in a unique, highly specialised, role you’ll play a vital role in shaping a key strategic project for Tide. You’ll work alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, design, and ship this innovative new product. If you’re excited about our mission, and think you have something to offer – let us know.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Leading the strategy and product vision for Tide’s Managed Services.
- Communicating the product vision across organisations, get buy-in from senior/executive stakeholders
- Identifying and prioritising user value, carefully balancing business and user needs to create and launch successful products and ongoing iterations.
- Developing and leading a product roadmap that is prioritised based on member value, balancing business and member needs to create and launch successful product and ongoing iterations.
- Driving commercial success through rigorous validation of a customer-focused product roadmap.
- Delivering measurable benefit for our members
- Analysing and develop potential business models, develop monetisation strategies that drive new and recurring revenue streams
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Inspiring and develop product managers, build a high performing product team for Tide’s Managed Services
- Coaching team to make data-backed decisions. Define product, customer and business metrics and set a high bar on metric goals
- Creating a team culture that is open and inclusive. Foster learning, growth and executional excellence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in product management
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing and coaching Product Managers
- You have shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before, as Product Manager, Product Lead, Head of Product or similar.
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data
- You’re organised, pragmatic and capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have passion for solving customer problems and applying data to guide product solutions
- You have proven ability in building products where there’s high degree of ambiguity on what to build in order to drive growth
- You have previous experience in FinTech, SaaS, B2C is a plus
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.