Lead Product Manager – Global Onboarding
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll be setting the vision and strategy for Tide’s global onboarding and acquisition products. You’ll understand the importance of onboarding to the business and the impact it has on growth metrics, customer experience and engagement.
You will be entrepreneurial, have expert knowledge in Growth, Onboarding and KYC and have experience delivering products globally and scaling businesses in new markets. You will have led product managers and product teams to deliver strategic outcomes and customer-facing products and services.
You’ll be data-driven, well-versed in technical aspects of product development, forward thinking and dedicated to continuously improving and expanding our member onboarding experience. This role is essential in helping Tide launch in new international markets and continue to grow at a phenomenal rate.
You’ll be working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build and ship new products and continuously improve our existing product suite.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining the vision and strategy for Global Onboarding aligned to company-wide objectives (UK, India, Europe)
- Representing the product area in senior stakeholder meetings and leading business area OKR definition and management
- Owning the conversion metrics for global onboarding journeys and P&L for our start-up services
- Leading a team of product managers working on global onboarding and start-up products across multiple markets. Support collaboration with business administration product teams (Accounting, Invoicing)
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, and testing hypotheses with data analysis to continuously improve the experience
- Researching and developing new product opportunities and providing clarity and guidance to teams on the entry into new markets
- Continuously improving processes and practices within the product area to enable effective delivery by the teams
- Working with operations, engineering and design to ensure the product area is setup to succeed and fully resourced across all domains
- Leading by example: you will be hands-on, take ownership of business metrics and product KPIs and play a pivotal role in bringing all stakeholders on board
- Taking a lead in Tide’s Product Community of Practice
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and the ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail-making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Senior or Lead Product Manager
- You have experience in-market expansion and launching products globally (ideally UK, India, Germany, France)
- You’re an experienced line manager and have a track record of growing and developing high-performing product teams
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data.
- You’ve conducted market and user research to identify customer needs, pain points and market opportunities
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end-user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You have experience in growth marketing and/or product marketing
- German or French speaking (nice to have)
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean!
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.