Lead Product Manager – KYC
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll play a leading role within Tide’s Product team working alongside experienced Product Managers and hand-in-hand with the Head of KYC, VP of Member Services, VP of Risk & Compliance, Solution Architects, Data Scientists, Developers, Designers and Marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building the strategy for making Tide’s KYC best-in-class, balancing member interests and conversion rates with regulatory requirements (Fraud, Sanctions, AML)
- Playing a leading role within Tide’s Product team – working alongside experienced Product Managers and hand-in-hand with Head of KYC, VP of Member Operations, VP of Risk & Compliance, Data Scientists, Developers, Designers and Marketers to research, build, ship and improve the KYC product
- Defining & scoping new projects leveraging Robotics Process Automation/ Machine Learning methods
- Creating high level requirements, refine epics & user stories and prioritise the backlog
- Owning end-to-end delivery of new features and improvements to existing features across multiple KYC product teams (POs + Developers)
- Raising concerns about the technical product design that could put the stability and resiliency of the business at risk
- Delivering a smooth customer experience by ensuring seamless processes (automated and manual)
- Representing and contribute to our company’s values of data-driven, members first efficiency, One Team.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 8+ years of experience in product development
- You have 4+ years experience in analysing and implementing highly successful and innovative processes in KYC, ideally also contributing to target strategy and delivering against this over consecutive quarters
- At least 5 years experience working with scrum delivery teams
- You have technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You are organised and pragmatic, capable of leading senior POs and technical interdisciplinary teams in your area; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You have experience working with and managing relationships with 3rd party providers
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You are a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, you know how to multi-task and get things done
- You are excited with the idea of building products that have never been built before
- You have an understanding of and familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) domain and tools
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Share Options as per company policy
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.