Lead Product Owner – Member Support
As a Global Lead Product Owner for Member Support at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Occasional traveling to our offices in Sofia and/or London is expected post-pandemic.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating and executing on Member Support product strategy and roadmap Globally in line with our overall Business, Mission, Vision and Strategy and strategy and standards.
- Working with the Head of Member support to define OKRs for the Member Support product teams.
- Collaborating with product owners from around the business and set guardrails to ensure customer servicing is considered when building new products and features.
- Line managing multiple POs, and their respective backlogs and priorities.
- Owning the delivery of all Member support features and improvements to existing features.
- Leading on infrastructural improvements and long term partnerships.
- Assessing product improvement opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis.
- Liaising with finance, legal, marketing, compliance, risk, tech, data science to transform strategy into execution
- Owning, maintaining, and advocating improvements for the tools that track the performance and efficacy of Tides service center.
- Representing and contributing to our company’s values of Data-driven, Members First, and One Team.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing tech company before as a Senior Product Owner, Head of Product or a similar position.
- You’re an experienced user of customer support tooling or have worked on custom API based support solutions, tooling and workflow management.
- You have a background in customer service product management.
- You have strong technical and analytical skills and are self-reliant in extracting, cleaning and analysing data, working closely with technical teams.
- You have 6+ years cumulative experience in consulting, product, a start-up, or other function where the core of the business was a technical product.
- You’re organised, pragmatic and capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You deeply understand agile product development best practices.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive compensation package
- Company stock options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.