Operations Analyst – Payment Services
As an Operations Analyst you will be at the core of making sure Tide’s payment processes and services run as they should. On a daily basis you will work with teams from across the company, including member support, financial crime, finance, tech, and product, as well as with our suppliers and Tide Members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Performing daily reconciliation and keeping track of all our currency flows
- Investigating and understanding any discrepancies that arise
- Ensuring Tide is in compliance with FCA regulations
- Reporting performance internally to the payments team and senior management
- Monitoring the performance of all payments related processes
- Helping our member support team in maintaining high standards on payments related answers
- Assisting in solving any issues and updating procedures accordingly
- Investigating any irregularities missing payments with our members and our providers
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re organised and can be counted on to execute important business processes without oversight and when required
- You have excellent attention to detail, everyone’s human, however you will have responsibilities where errors are extremely costly!
- You are proficient in Excel, with the ability to retrieve and analyze data using database management systems will be a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You’ll be explaining the root causes of problems to management and working with providers to get to the bottom of problems
- You are resilient and willing to spend the time it takes to discover where a problem lies and not stop until it’s solved
- You are proactive, you’ll need to enjoy the challenge of continuously improving processes and always be on the hunt for the next problem that needs to be fixed!
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.