As an Operations Manager you’ll be greatly data-driven, and ideally experienced in operations, data, marketing and analytics. You also may have spent time in start-ups, tech businesses or in the professional services space, scaling integrated product experiences.
Working closely with the CRM, lifecycle marketing and product delivery teams you’ll deliver a responsive, efficient and reliable service ensuring we continue to scale at a rapid pace. You will work on some of our most innovative member engagement experiences making sure they continue to operate without disruption and monitoring, analysing and escalating when needed. You will be continuously looking for optimisations and will investigate production issues and suggest workarounds.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Using your knowledge of:
- Database queries, specifically SQL
- Troubleshooting mobile and web applications from the user perspective
- APIs and web services
- Analysing and excelling at solving problems, collaborating with the other technical and non-technical teams to arrive at the right solution
- Manipulating data using Excel and other visualisation tools — you’ll have a way with numbers
- Taking initiative to solve issues proactively, seeing them through until their conclusion
- Communicating effectively with a broad group of stakeholders, using your strong reporting skills to engage with technical and non-technical team members
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You're familiar with statistics utilising Python or R
- You’ve worked in finance, consulting, technology or started your own company
- You’re logical, and see data as a crucial part of decision-making, but know when to stop analysing and start acting
- You’re customer-focused and a strong team player
- You relish working in a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in a complex, technical industry
- You’ll have worked with and be familiar with customer ticketing systems, such as Zendesk
- You thrive as a generalist and can wear many different hats concurrently
- You have a curious nature and an impeccable attention to detail
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.