People Partner – Engineering, Product and Design
Department: People & Culture
We are looking for an enthusiastic People Partner who will be able to provide best-in-class people experience to our global Customer Operations team and partner with our managers and senior stakeholders at Tide. At Tide we are fast paced and ever evolving, so you’ll be hands-on and self-motivated, partnering with our key business areas. You’ll be someone who is very familiar with the end-to-end employee life cycle, working on all things people-related with a ‘value add’ and ‘global’ focus.
A people-focused and results-driven individual, you’ll also be able to support our Tideans’ day-to-day needs, advise managers and senior stakeholders as well as being our HR matter expert. Working collaboratively with the wider People Team you will ensure our people are taken care of and are happy, engaged and recognised.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- While you will support your ‘local’ business areas, you will need to have a ‘globally focused’ lens to ensure high levels of people experiences for our European market focused customer operations teams that are consistent across locations
- Ensure managers are familiar with the support and tools to enable their teams performance, wellbeing and personal development
- Constantly aiming to improve service delivery and customer service by making recommendations and improvements on existing and new policies, processes and procedures
- Be the subject matter expert for employee relation matters and HR compliance
- Working closely with the People Partnering team in other locations on global strategy and execution to ensure consistency of our people experience throughout Tide
- Partnering with managers and senior stakeholders to facilitate the consistent delivery of core processes including bi-annual performance review cycles and calibrations, growth management, engagement survey action plans etc.
- Coaching and advising managers on their team members’ performance and growth objectives, learning and development opportunities and career plans, enabling them to have meaningful performance and growth discussions and formulate action plans
- Acting as an advisor, coach and mentor on the full remit of a variety of employee relations as they arise and using your expertise to help solve issues
- Supporting employee lifecycle management processes such as onboarding, termination, personal data changes and internal transfers
- Advising managers on our processes of non-employees e.g. consultants, contractors temporary workers etc
- Supporting with the roll out of new people initiatives and projects so that we make them as impactful as possible across all non-tech functions
- Being a cultural ambassador, championing our values and making sure they’re part of all of everything we do
- Provide in depth data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 5 years experience in human resources, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment on a global level
- You have experience working with global customer service teams
- You keep up to date on legislative changes and cases that impact precedence or the way we look at employer-employee practices
- You’re CIPD certified or partly certified
- You have great knowledge of local employment legislation
- You have previous experience working across the whole employee lifecycle including onboarding, performance management, absence management and offboarding
- You have a proven track-record of running initiatives and increasing employee engagement
- You’re organised with strong problem-solving, interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- You’re resourceful in your approach to resolving day-to-day HR issues and queries
- You have an eye for detail, and focus on delivery and quality
- You’re team-orientated, with excellent interpersonal skills, down earth and fun to work with
- You have excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- You have experience helping global organisations scale
- You have demonstrated experience in influencing and strategically solving problems
- You may also have some familiarity with Lattice, BambooHR and Workday
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, New Delhi and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Health Insurance; OPD Insurance ; Accidental and Group Term Health Insurance with a proactive focus on mental and physical well being
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Plumm, access to qualified therapists to support mental health and wellbeing
- 27 Days Holidays; 10 Bank Holidays; 12 Days Sick Leave
- We invest in your development with a INR 40000/- professional L&D budget per year
- Spacious office in HI- Tech City, Hyderabad with an all-day snacks bar
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Tidean Ways of Working