Performance Marketing Lead (12 month FTC)
As a Performance Marketing Lead you’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert in performance marketing, be it B2B or B2C. Someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of acquisition channels and how they come together to form a successful marketing mix. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build and manage a team of performance specialists. You’ll be hands-on with a number of channels, and structured in your approach to the wider marketing funnel. You will also know your CPAs and your CPMs.
A unique role, you’ll be able to bring ideas to life within Tide’s product. Working alongside experienced professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Preparing and executing digital marketing strategy to support business growth
- Help plan offline strategy for TV, Radio, Outdoor
- Ensuring best possible spend optimisation across paid media channels to meet performance goals
- Defining digital channel mix, its execution and testing
- Ensuring synergy between key marketing channels and communications across all channels to ensure consistent brand messages
- Working with data and product teams across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation projects.
- Leading performance marketing team
- Using a data-driven methodology to improve effectiveness in all marketing paid channels
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of business experience in digital marketing, performance marketing on client or agency side
- You have experience in managing a team in a servant leadership style
- You have unrivalled clarity of communication and documentation
- You have In depth knowledge of performance campaign execution with special focus on: Google ecosystem, Facebook ecosystem, Affiliate networks and SEO with proven track record of successfully executed campaigns
- You have a good understanding of digital data analytics and programmatic platform
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.