Performance Marketing Manager – Offline
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be an experienced & self-driven offline marketer with some digital experience who knows how to drive & scale large volumes of B2B acquisition and working with multi-million budgets. We’re looking for a B2B acquisition superstar who’s got the experience and drive to completely build and own the offline marketing strategy for our current and future portfolio of market-defining products. You’ll be a collaborative and tenacious individual who can work closely with Digital Marketers, Product Owners & Product Marketers, Data & Engineering stakeholders and more. You’ll be passionate about Fintech and have strong experience in TV and out of home, with knowledge of other broadcast channels including radio, print and direct mail, to bring high-quality, converting traffic to the organisation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building, optimising and scaling offline focused marketing campaigns that perform from a volume, quality and cost-efficiency perspective
- Although your primary focus will be on offline, you will work on data-driven, programmatic, and integrated campaigns
- You’ll be working in very close collaboration with digital marketers to ensure synchronization across campaigns
- Being responsible for maintaining large budgets and accountable for rapidly scaling targets
- Using your expertise in TV and out of home (OOH), plus experience across print, radio and direct mail to define and plan channel strategies and roadmaps for the business function
- Lead our relationships with third party partners, including but not limited to creative agency, media agency and media owners to get the best possible output for our targets
- Critique design and creative outputs for offline channels to ensure they sync with both business objectives and the overall Tide brand
- Working closely with Data, Product, Web and more teams to provide real, scalable benefits to your channels
- Using a rapid test-and-learn mentality, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice
- Forecasting & reporting performance, using an analytical mindset to help inform and develop the target market and product offering
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years applied experience in offline marketing or media agency with great industry knowledge
- You have 2+ supplementary experience in digital marketing channels such as Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, CRM and you’re willing and ready to learn more as are needed
- You have demonstrable experience in driving large volumes of B2B lead acquisition
- You have worked with creative agencies before either in a marketing or media agency role, critiquing assets based on business objectives
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results
- Have good understanding of attribution and measurement of traditional offline channels, working with data specialists to get results
- You’re able to work seamlessly with a cross-discipline team, bringing complex marketing strategies to life with clear documentation, compelling communication and a collaborative mindset
- Are comfortable with using data visualisation or attribution tools and use them as your source-of-truth and are able to tell compelling stories using them
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.