Product Manager – III(Onboarding)
As a Product Manager you’ll be an integral part of the Member Accession Marketing team, supporting the launch and expansion of our Open Access Onboarding product into new European markets and its continued growth in the UK.
You’ll be data driven, forward thinking and dedicated to continuously improving and expanding our member onboarding experience. This role is essential in helping Tide launch in new international markets and continue to grow at a phenomenal rate.
You will bring a wealth of experience delivering market-leading onboarding products and will be able to build out customer and product discovery in new international markets, working alongside experienced product professionals, senior developers, data scientists, designers and marketers.
You will be entrepreneurial and have the experience to independently lead an empowered agile team to drive ongoing product development at a rapid pace, and bring the product vision to life whilst playing a key role within Tide’s product team.
Some Of The Things You’ll Be Doing
- Leading Product discovery to expand and optimise within the UK and European markets
- Understanding of European regulatory and compliance requirements and expectations
- Supporting the Senior Product Manager in shaping the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the global product line
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour and testing hypotheses with data analysis to continuously improve the member experience
- Conducting market and user research to identify customer needs, pain points and market opportunities
- Defining epics, writing user stories and working with development teams to manage the ongoing delivery against the business requirements in an agile, data-driven way
- Ensuring JIRA scrum boards and tickets are optimised and kept up-to-date
- Creating product support material and training documents for internal and external users
- Working alongside the operations team to create and monitor reports & dashboards, completing ad hoc deep dives to identify the root cause of issues and opportunities for improvement and operational excellence
- Performing a meaningful role in Tide’s Product Community of Practice
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
You’ll Be a Great Fit If:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in Product management
- You have experience in international and European SME markets
- You have an understanding of open banking regulation and APIs
- You’ve shipped market-leading onboarding products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Manager and/or Product Owner
- You have worked in an environment with multiple teams and verticals across the business that had to interact with each other in order to deliver value to the customer
- You have proven experience in activities such as user and market research, prioritising and writing requirements and technical specifications, data analysis etc.
- You are analytical and data-driven with a strong KPI focus; well versed in conversion metrics and quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have knowledge of project management tools, like Jira and Confluence
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You have practical agile product development experience and can take an idea from inception to launch using agile working practices
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.