Department: People & Culture
As a Recruitment Intern, you will be assisting our awesome Talent Acquisition team with varied activities such as sourcing and organizing interviews (don’t worry if you don’t have experience in those, we’ll be happy to share some tips and tricks and exchange experience and ideas). We’re a small cross-functional team, so you’ll also get the chance to join our internal initiatives that we’re driving.
This is a full-time, paid internship role, with a fixed 6-month long labor contract and the opportunity for flexible to some extent working hours.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Аssisting the Talent Acquisition team in the recruiting process – coordinating the interview schedule, sourcing candidates, using various tools to attract talents;
- Participating actively in the whole recruitment cycle – assisting with assessment tasks, writing and promoting job ads;
- Assisting us in creating new recruitment strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!;
- Supporting our TA team in varied employer branding and other coordination activities.
You'll be a great fit if:
- You are passionate about Human Resources or just interested in communication;
- You prefer to work in an autonomous, self-starter environment. No micro-managers here!;
- You’re open to communicate freely with others, even from outside Bulgaria;
- You are an all-round super service-minded person who will thrive in a dynamic scale-up;
- You have very good command of spoken and written English;
- Experience is preferred, not necessary – we are thrilled to help you learn and grow!
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, Sofia, and Hyderabad where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What you’ll get in return:
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday
- Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
- Food vouchers
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office (when we're back there)
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.