Senior Customer Service Associate
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Senior Customer Service Associate, you will be helping businesses across UK to become success stories every day. You’ll love talking to people and have an empathetic nature along with a passion for solving customer problems. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing around the clock support, every day of the year. Our mission is to save businesses time and money every day, and delivering fast and fluid support is key to achieving this. Solving problems quickly and giving clear and honest advice is what sets us apart from the traditional big banks.
As a Senior Member Support Agent you’ll be:
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved
- Juggling priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience
- Getting to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing payments, and direct debits
- Enjoy helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 2 to 4 years experience working in customer service for the finance industry
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You can attend to all the customer queries, comments and concern posted to the company social media platform
- You can review all social media posts for accuracy
- You are comfortable using industry tools like Kustomer, GSuite, and Jira
- You are confident talking with our customers to help them get the most from their current account
- You enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to solve them
- You have really strong organizational skills
- You have some experience working in startups
- You have excellent computer skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Learning & Development Budget
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.