Senior Information Security Analyst
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll be an information security expert, with a great eye for information security risk reduction and continual improvement opportunities. If fast-paced environments, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale-up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. You’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated security specialists who interface with all areas of the business in order to drive down information security risk at Tide, whether it is technical, procedural or cultural.
As an Information Security Analyst you’ll be:
- Managing information security risks in accordance with Tide’s Risk Management Framework
- Managing and improving Tide’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Liaising with subject-matter experts across the business to identify information security risks and opportunities for improvement
- Maintaining Tide’s ISO 27001 certification programme
- Reporting ISMS performance metrics and key risks to senior management
What makes you a great fit:
- You’ve implemented, maintained and supported an ISO 27001 program
- You’ve performed information security risk assessments
- You have good technical knowledge in the field of information security
- You have experience managing and tracking ISO 27001 remediation efforts
- You have knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements and controls
- You have experience working within an Agile startup
- You have knowledge of modern corporate environments encompassing Zero Trust paradigms and SaaS technologies
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.