Senior Marketing Data Analyst
As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll be working closely with our accession teams to help them find opportunities to drive efficiency and growth of new members across our marketing channels. You will act as a data advocate and coach the wider business in our mission to become a truly data-driven company and drive tangible value through campaign specific insights across both Digital and Offline channels.
This role will suit an individual who has a growth mindset, is commercially focused and wants to be close to the impact of their work. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the growth of a rapidly scaling scale up; we’d love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Using your knowledge of digital marketing to find opportunities to improve the efficiency of our marketing and drive growth.
- Improving and maintaining our internal multi touch attribution model.
- Developing experimentation frameworks to allow us to improve the targeting of our marketing through segmentation and assessing incremental impact of campaigns.
- Developing SQL code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems.
- Using Python to develop measurement methodologies for Offline media performance – TV, OOH (e.g. Causal Impact).
- Bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working.
- Communicating analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLA’s & KPI’s) to internal as well as external stakeholders and across the business.
- Providing actionable recommendations that can translate to direct value for Tide.
- Presenting data in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, using visualisation tools (Looker).
- Working with Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Python, Fivetran, AWS, git and Looker.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives; forming broad questions into defined solutions to drive value.
- You have proven experience in supporting Digital marketing/Growth teams and assessing the impact and performance of core channels (Facebook, PPC, SEO etc.).
- You have the ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making.
- You have a high level of SQL proficiency and can quickly get to grips with new data sets.
- You are very comfortable with concepts related to attribution and incementality and can articulate these to a breadth of stakeholders; both technical and non-technical.
- You have a solid grounding in statistics and experimentation methodologies.
- You have proficiency in Python and the ability to use different marketing APIs to drive performance (Facebook Marketing/Adwords API) through lift testing and automation (Desirable).
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria Hyderabad and Guguram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a 20000 INR professional L&D budget per year
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.