Senior Partnerships Associate
As an Senior Partnerships Associate you would be the single point of contact for business operations. This is a very important role binding operations and business together thus ensuring timely data and smooth functioning between Tide and our partners.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the Member Acquisition Team in supervising daily operations of organization.
- Addressing the operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring the operational excellence and excellent member experience.
- Providing feedback to the internal teams on best practices and service excellence standards.
- Developing and maintaining operational guidelines for project assigned.
- Determining the requirements, assignment and schedules for assigned projects.
- Maintaining the facility clean, safe and organized.
- Coordinating with the Member Acquisition Team in different operational issues and promotional activities.
- Evaluating the current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generating the operational reports for management as needed.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a great eye for details and data.
- You have min 5 years of experience in managing business operations and data preferably in a financial sector.
- You have a strong understanding of partner data requirements.
- You are a go getter with a strong inclination towards asking the right question with a problem solving attitude.
- You have an analytical mind handling large data sets spotting patterns , trends and feedback into the system.
- You have a quick learner, explorer, multitasker and flexible with work profile.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.