Senior Product Manager – Digital Banking
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert in digital customer onboarding and acquisition. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to independently lead the development of our India onboarding experience for digital business savings and current accounts. You’ll have a deep understanding of consumers and the ability to conceptualise new products based on primary consumer needs. You will be able to prioritize our members’ needs effectively and deliver significant value for SMEs.
A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the product vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning and independently defining the vision and roadmap for digital onboarding to Tide for SMEs in India across all platforms (Backend, Web, iOS and Android)
- Leading the research, discovery, development and launch of new products to assist new to market businesses launch their company – analysing third party vendors and making decisions on build v buy
- Managing the operational and commercial relationship with third parties, constantly monitoring their performance
- Acting as the “go-to person” for India onboarding, building knowledge on industry developments, competitive position and regulatory changes
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, and testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Playing a meaningful role in Tide’s Product Community of Practice
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical insurance
- Life and accidental insurance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget Rs.20,000 per year
- Special dental allowance
- Flexible working options.
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have proven digital onboarding experience (ideally within financial services) and have delivered to market an end to end sign up customer journey (ideally on both web and mobile)
- You have a deep understanding of India’s retail and/or business banking onboarding and KYC requirements and the regulatory landscape for opening an account
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Manager or Product Lead (products where the customer is retail or small business – as opposed to internal-facing tools)
- You’ve spent at least five years in consulting, product, a start-up, or other function where the core of the business was a technical product
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end-user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other Product Managers
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch. You have significant experience working with varied stakeholders
- You have practical agile product development experience and can take an idea from inception to launch using agile working practices
- You have Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting a/b testing, clickstream data, and BI tools
- You have experience in growth and acquisition marketing and/or product marketing
- Nice to have: you’ve run or thought about running your own business before
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.