As our SEO Manager you’ll be an experienced & self-driven digital marketer who knows how to drive & scale traffic in B2C or B2B industry, to owned web assets. We’re looking for an SEO superstar who’s got the experience and drive to own and drive our SEO, CRO and Web Content Strategy. You’ll be a collaborative and tenacious individual who can work closely with Product Owners & Product Marketers, Data & Engineering stakeholders and the Central performance marketing team. You’ll be passionate about Fintech and using whatever channels you can utilise to bring high-quality, converting traffic to the organisation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Accelerating our Organic Growth via on-page and off-page SEO initiatives
- Developing and execute on strategies across SEO, ASO and Content
- Working with web developers on implementing sustainable Technical SEO improvements, launching new platforms and contributing to our international expansion
- Growing our organic reach and visibility expanding our SME Content Hub utilising different content formats
- Managing website content, both strategic and daily updates
- Evaluating content production options and delivering recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Managing third party relationships and building strong connections with internal teams
- Being data-driven, analysing and using data to optimise campaigns and deliver on ROI targets
- Working closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions
- Owning organic forecasting & performance reports, using an analytical mindset to help inform and develop the target market and product offering
- Being the go-to-expert within Tide for any SEO queries and championing SEO throughout the organisation
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years applied experience in SEO (onpage/offpage), campaign & content planning, content production
- You have demonstrable experience in driving large volumes of B2B or B2C traffic that converts, specific experience in driving high-quality B2B traffic is a plus.
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results
- You are highly motivated, a great communicator, able to manage numerous projects at a time and liaise with a number of internal teams (Engineering, PR, Social Media, Product, Designers) and external partners
- You love working in a fast pace environment and keen to develop your skills further
- Have experience with creative production, e.g. video, visuals, PDFs, ebooks, etc
- You have worked on App Store Optimisation (ASO) and used it as a lever to increase install volumes.
- You are confident working in an international environment and have successfully launched products in new markets
- You have a working understanding of HTML/CSS/JS that allows you to partner with your Web stakeholders effectively.
- You are experienced with SEO relevant tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog SEO Spider and Google Search Console
- You are experienced with data analysis using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Search Console or other 1st & 3rd party sources.
- You can tell a compelling story using data visualisation tools such as Experience in SEM / PPC is a plus
- You have experience in using CRO to improve downstream acquisition performance, Google Optimise experience a plus.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.