Sr Marketing Data Analyst
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you’ll be working closely with our Marketing teams to help them find opportunities to drive growth of new members and engagement of existing members across our channels. You will act as a data advocate and coach the wider business in our mission to become a truly data-driven company and drive tangible value through deep understanding of our member base.
This role will suit an individual who has a growth mindset, is commercially focused and wants to be close to the impact of their work. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the growth of a rapidly scaling scale up; we’d love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Using your knowledge of digital marketing to find opportunities to improve the efficiency of our marketing and drive growth.
- Building understanding on customer perceived value of different products and services at Tide using market research and survey analytics.
- Developing statistically significant experimentation frameworks to allow us to improve the targeting of our marketing through segmentation and assessing incremental impact of campaigns.
- Driving understanding of key member lifecycle stages and how we can drive engagement using data.
- Developing SQL and Python code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems.
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working.
- Communicating analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLA’s & KPI’s) to internal as well as external stakeholders and across the business.
- Providing actionable recommendations that can translate to direct value for Tide.
- Presenting data in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, using visualisation tools (Looker).
- Working with Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Python, Google Ads, Appsflyer, git and Looker.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail-making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Stock options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- You have prior experience in market research and survey data analytics
- You have proven experience in supporting Digital marketing/Growth or Customer engagement teams.
- You have a high level of SQL proficiency and can quickly get to grips with new data sets.
- You have a solid grounding in statistics and experimentation methodologies.
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives; forming broad questions into defined solutions to drive value.
- You have the ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making.
- You have proficiency in Python.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean