Training Specialist MS
Hyderabad - Remote
Department: Member Support
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale-up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an excellent Member Support Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will support the Member Support team in delivering additional system and process training, as well as facilitate the onboarding of new joiners into the team. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of the Member Support field. Organisational skills, work ethics, and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
As a Member Support Trainer, you will own all elements of Tide Member Support training and report directly to the Training Team Lead-Member Support. You will also identify, prepare, develop and deliver high-quality training via our LMS platform and face-to-face across all of Tide’s operational sites. You will work closely with the Quality Аssurance team to identify gaps and implement training sessions to remove such gaps.
As an Member Support Trainer you will be responsible for:
- Owning the Member Support Training materials
- Designing effective training programs
- Liaising with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Conducting workshops, individual and group training sessions both virtually and face to face
- Preparing educational material such as module courses, videos, presentations etc.
- Supporting and mentoring new employees
- Translating requirements into Member Support training that will support employees for the next step of their career path
- Creating structured learning exercises and monitor their quality results to meet team’s requirements
- Assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
What makes you a great fit:
- You have some experience in writing and conducting training both virtually and face to face
- You have an understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- You have organisational and time management abilities
- You have a passion for developing analysts’ potential, sharing and enhancing knowledge, and driving quality
- You are able to work well as part of a team
- You are decisive, goal-oriented, proactive, able to adapt to different people and styles
- You are passionate for compliance and driving high quality
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have creative ability and writing proficiency
- You must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- You are open to feedback and eager to learn
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.