Listen again A conversation about turning your side hustle into a full-time business (Instagram Live)
During this Instagram Live, our member David Richards tells us about his handmade and bespoke watch strap business: The Strap Tailor. He shares with us how he started and how he transformed it from a side hustle into his full-time business. He also shares with us what the past year has been like for his company, plus his tips for fellow entrepreneurs.
This IG live took place on 29th July 2021. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, you can catch the recording on IGTV or on our Youtube channel.
IGTV: A conversation about turning your side hustle into a full-time business
For this Live, Valentine from our team is joined by David Richards, Founder of The Strap Tailor.
Here’s what they discussed:
- How and why he created The Strap Tailor, a bespoke watch straps business ⌚
- How he turned it from a side hustle into a full-time business 🚀
- His top tips and practical steps for fellow entrepreneurs to turn their side hustle into full time businesses 📝
Our other events
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our events are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming events, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these live events:
- Listen again: A conversation about reopening with The Float Spa (Instagram Live)
- Listen again: A conversation about mental health with High Definition You (Instagram Live)
- Listen again: A conversation about reopening with The London Refinery (Instagram Live)
Have your say
What did you think of this event? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.