KYC Team lead
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a KYC Team Leader you will manage the company’s Know Your Customer(KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)operations.
As a KYC Team leader you’ll be
- Leading the daily workflow assignment, ensuring all tasks are distributed correctly and completed on time.
• Leading and coordinating the CDD and EDD reviews of low, medium and high risk members.
• Suggesting and executing procedural improvements.
• Acting as an escalation point for your teammates.
• Liaising with other departments and support functions across the company as necessary.
• Performing other tasks as assigned.
What makes you a great fit:
- You've 2+ years KYC experience
• You've excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
• You've an outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
• You've creative ability & writing proficiency
• You are a self-motivator and self-starter
• You are focused on quality
• You've exceptional listening and analytical skills
• You are able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
• You are able to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to 3 L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.