Product Manager – 3(Digital Payments)
We're looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join Tide’s payments team as we build a world class payments experience and solve our customers’ most important problems. We want someone that is excited to join a rapidly growing scale up that is and play a key role in our expansion into the Indian market.
You’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
You’ll become a core part of Tide’s Payments team. You will work directly with a development team and collaborate with your payments team members and other teams across Tide. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Defining and owning the roadmap of the payments features you own.
- Working alongside designers, developers and marketers to build and ship new features and improvements to existing features.
- Building a strong understanding of how Tide members send, receive and hold money, and discovering how Tide can make this simpler and more efficient for them.
- Interacting with our partners and collaborating with internal teams to drive delivery success.
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis.
We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional Family friendly leaves
- Family Medical Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in product management
- You have experience in payments related products and technical platforms, and knowledge of the Indian Payments System.
- You’re aware of the operational impact of products and can work internally to ensure post-launch success.
- You have to work in a smaller, fast moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have a thrill from doing what’s required to push projects to completion – you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty removing blockers, working with suppliers, and finding ways around issues as they arise.
- You are thinking about communication and presenting reasoning in a structured manner, and know when to use data but also its limits.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.