Listen again: How to create a successful small business marketing strategy (Tide Masterclass)
A key skill for small business owners is understanding what you need to do to successfully market your business. We put together this webinar to help you create or improve your own marketing strategy.
This event took place on 13 August 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
During this session our panel of experts will share their knowledge and insight on how to plan, implement and evolve a solid marketing strategy.
- Sally Hawkesford
Director at Social Circle
- Kirstie Smith
Marketing Director at Social Circle
- Malcolm Palmer
Managing Partner at A4G Chartered Accountants
- Elin Roberts
Co-founder and Head of Marketing at Better Nature Foods
You’ll hear our speakers discuss:
📱 how to use social media for marketing
📩 CRM – how to create a good leads and build your leads list
✅ how to create an authentic brand
🌎 how to make sure your campaigns are diverse and inclusive
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights are particularly useful for small business owners in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.