Listen again: How to write the perfect business plan (Tide Masterclass)
You’ve got a great idea for a business but now you need to put it down in writing. Where do you start and what should you include?
This webinar will get you off to a great start – from this short session, you’ll take away the essential information you need to prepare an engaging and persuasive business plan.
This event took place on 10 September 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, the recording is available below.
Masterclass: How to write the perfect business plan
For this Masterclass, our Events Manager Cuan Hawker is joined by Tom Horbye, Head of Campaigns Development at Seedrs.
Seedrs puts investors and businesses together. They help businesses raise capital and grow a supportive community. As they put it, it’s “equity crowdfunding done properly”. It’s unlikely anyone has seen and improved more business plans than Tom!
Tom will explain:
- why you need a business plan 📘
- how to structure your plan 📃
Two tried-and-tested structures that work.
- what to include in your plan 📋
And what to leave out.
- tools, help and next steps 🛠
This Masterclass is available for everyone. It’s most suitable for people thinking about starting their own business in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | A step-by-step guide to registering your business
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
What did you think of this Masterclass? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.