Listen again: A step-by-step guide to registering your business (Tide Masterclass)
Every business owner has to do it: register their business correctly.
We’re specialists in helping small businesses every step of the way so if you’re new to launching a business or want a refresher before you start a new company, this Masterclass is for you.
We’ll guide you through what you’re legally obliged to do to register your business, and the tools available to help you.
This event took place on 3 September 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, the recording is available below.
Masterclass: A step-by-step guide to registering your business
Our Events Manager Cuan Hawker chairs this webinar. He’s joined by our speakers:
- Tor Gregory
Product Owner, Tide
Tor and her team develop our innovative services for new members. Earlier in 2020, Tor launched our Register a company service – new members can open a FREE business account and register their limited company at Companies House, also for FREE.
- Harry Birmingham
Senior Legal Editor, Sparqa Legal
Sparqa Legal helps owners of small businesses solve their own legal issues without expensive lawyers. At Sparqa’s easy-to-use online platform, you’ll find practical guidance on all aspects of starting and running a business, plus smart tools like the document builder.
Our speakers will explain:
- what you need to do, and when you need to do it 📋✅
- … and what not to do 📋❌
- legal requirements for business owners ⚖
- how to form your limited company with Tide – for FREE! ✨
- other tools for new businesses 🛠
This Masterclass is available for everyone. It’s most suitable for people thinking about starting their own business in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
What did you think of this Masterclass? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.