Listen again: Successful bookkeeping for small businesses (Tide Masterclass)
When you’re just starting out in business, bookkeeping can be tricky. But it’s vital you get it right because to be successfully, you need up-to-date information about your finances. And unless you enjoy spending extra hours at your laptop doing invoices, receipts and filing, you’ll need modern tools to make your admin quick and easy.
The great news is there’s plenty of support available to you. In this Masterclass, our panel will go through some key things to do to make your bookkeeping a breeze.
This event took place on 27 August 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like a recap, watch the recording below.
Masterclass: How to create an innovative business idea
Our Events Manager Cuan Hawker chairs this webinar. He’s joined by our speakers:
- Alastair Travis
VP of Business Services at Tide.
- Lee Dyson
Principal Adviser and interim Head of Bookkeeping at A4G Accountants. A4G are Tide partners.
You’ll hear about:
- To DIY or not DIY? 💭⚖
Should you hire an accountant/bookkeeper or do it yourself?
- The best ways to do invoices 📃📬
What to do – and what not to do
- How to automate processes 💻💪🏼
What you can automate and how.
- How Tide can help you 📱🛠
Save time with reliable tools that can do your admin for you.
This webinar is available for everyone. Our participants’ insights are particularly useful if you’re just starting out in business in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.