Listen again: Workplace pensions for small businesses + perks of Tide membership (Tide Masterclass)
It’s the one-year anniversary of our paid memberships! 🎉 To celebrate, in this session we talked about the time-saving tools available to Tide members via the Tide app – and some money-saving perks.
We were joined by specialists from Smart Pension who filled us in on what you need to know about pensions and what they offer small businesses like yours.
This event took place on 6 November 2020. If you couldn’t join us on the day or you’d like to listen again, the recording is available below.
Masterclass: Workplace pensions for small businesses + perks of Tide membership
For this Masterclass, Tide’s Cuan Hawker is joined by:
- Maria Kuku
Head of Memberships and Loyalty at Tide
- Ceri Thomas
Head of Payroll, Smart Pension
- Justine Rodriguez
Senior Payroll Consultant, Smart Pension
This Masterclass is available for everyone. It’s most suitable for people who run their own small business in the UK.
About Tide Masterclasses
Tide exists to help small businesses. We make your financial admin easier so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our Masterclasses are just one of the ways we support you and your small business.
In the sessions – currently happening online – we gather experts, often Tide members, to share insights and practical advice you can put into action straight away.
To find out about upcoming Masterclasses, take a look at our list of events.
You can listen again to these Tide Masterclasses:
- Listen again | How to price your new business and product correctly
- Listen again | Creating an identity for your new business
- Listen again | Maintaining your mental health whilst starting a business
- Listen again | How to set up your financial accounting the right way
- Listen again | How to legal-proof your business
- Listen again | How to approach investors to fund your business
- Listen again | How to choose the right type of funding for your business
- Listen again | How to write the perfect business plan
- Listen again | A step-by-step guide to registering your business
- Listen again | How to create an innovative business idea
- Listen again | How to maximise your profits
- Listen again | How to create a successful small business marketing strategy
- Listen again | How to be productive and avoid burnout during business growth
- Listen again | I’ve moved my business sales online due to Covid, now what?
- Listen again | How to keep your business afloat for the rest of 2020
- Listen again | A conversation about race for small business owners
- Listen again | How to reopen your business after the pandemic
- Listen again | Invoice hacks and how to get paid with Tide and Hokodo
- Listen again | GDPR – Staying on top of requirements during and coming out of a crisis
- Listen again | Empowering your employees – keeping them engaged and providing some fun
- Listen again | Mental health workshop
- Listen again | Aiding business continuity during COVID-19
- Listen again | How to navigate a crisis with creative confidence
- Listen again | How to ride out lockdown
Liked this Masterclass? Please share the link with your friends and contacts.
Have your say
What did you think of this Masterclass? We’re keen to hear from you – get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter.